Presentation Coaching For Professionals That
Aren’t Professional Speakers
Your Next Presentation
No professional stands in front of an audience to deliver a lackluster presentation, yet it happens daily at live and virtual events across the globe. Most believe that having good communications skills or being good at sales makes you a great presenter, but that isn't true.
Delivering a well-received and wow presentation at a live or virtual event requires excellent content, predictable delivery, and targeted intentionality for the talk.
Without these things, you end up with an audience that may not understand, remain uninspired, and never take action on the content you share.
The Program Has
Content Strategy & Review
Delivering a wow presentation requires more than just great content, it needs well-placed content. Get the feedback and coaching you need to properly package your content for maximum results.
Recording and posting your actual presentation to our client portal is a cornerstone of our program. You receive before and after feedback on tonality, delivery style, and more.
Our program includes one-on-one coaching via Zoom video to provide the tips, tactics, and techniques to help you deliver a well-received, dynamic, and memorable presentation.
Get Ready To
Strengthen Your Content
Improve Your Tonality & Delivery
Maintain Audience Attention
Deliver With Enthusiasm
Increase Content Retention
Ensure You Are Remembered
Why Work With Cory?
Coach, Speaker, and TV Host Cory Mosley, CSP is the perfect coach to have in your corner.
- 20-Year professional speaking veteran
- Currently holds the designation of CSP (Certified Speaking Professional), accredited by the National Speakers Association
- Past President of the National Speakers Association Virginia Chapter
- Named to Top Speakers List in 2022 by iDominate Speaker Magazine & The Distinction Institute
- Accredited by eSpeakers as a CVP (Certified Virtual Presenter)
- Current On-Air Media Personality & Co-Host for Virginia This Morning on WTVR-CBS6